Monday, December 1, 2008

i am a sissymaid

A lot has happened. When I went to another garage sale in mid october, I bumped into the woman at whose garage sale I had bought a dress in sept. She asked me how the dress fit me. When I stammered something about it being for my wife, she said it wasn't her size and it must be for me. She invited me to meet her the following monday for lunch. When I showed up, she told me that Iasn't dresssed appropriately. When I told her I could run home and get changed, she said she had an outfit for me to wear. I followed her to another room where she had a dress laid out. I told her I couldn't go out to lunch like that. She told me if I didnt get dressed, not only would she call my wife at work [she told me the #] but she would tell her about me dressing like a girl. I put on the outfit. Red polka dot dress with ribbons and bows. Pantyhose, red ruffled panties, red high heels, and a curly blonde wig. I was in a trance as she painted my nails, did my make-up and finished it with bright red lipstick. I followed her out to the car thinking we would just go to a drive tru. The next thing I know, I am sitting in a Ruby Tuesdays with her eating a salad. That was only the start

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg your so lucky wish that would happen to me

Unknown said...

traydick700@gmail.com LOVE this